Contributions to Edmonton Central Office
In keeping with the AA Seventh Tradition of self-support, Edmonton Central Office can accept contributions only from AA members and AA Groups.
Contributions can be made to Edmonton Central Office by any of the following methods (AA members or groups only please):
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to provide the answer to the security question via a separate email to this address.
- Visa or MasterCard either over the phone (780-424-5900) or in person (by appointment)
- Cheque made payable to “Edmonton Central Office” and brought to the office (by appointment) or mailed to the office at:
- Edmonton Central Office
- Suite 205
- 10544 114 St NW
- Edmonton, AB T5H 3J7
- Cash brought to the office (by appointment).
- Arranging on-going monthly contributions by calling or emailing Central Office
The Edmonton Central Office Society is a registered charity. So, a tax receipt will be issued early in 2021 to individuals whose contribution is greater than $20.00. For a receipt to be issued, the full name and address of the individual is needed. The receipt will indicate a contribution to the Edmonton Central Office Society.
Note: You can phone Central Office weekdays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. If you need to visit Central Office, please arrange an appointment by phone or email.